Biomass Service Maintenance & Breakdown Cover
We provide service maintenance and breakdown cover for leading biomass boiler brands including Ariterm, Herz, ETA and more.
If you are reliant on biomass energy then having a service contract in place that is inline with your manufacturers recommendations is vital, failure to do so could result in your warranty becoming invalid & affecting your Renewable Heat Incentive payments.
We offer a fully comprehensive service & maintenance contract. You can rely on Barden Biomass engineers to maintain your boiler to the required standards, minimising boiler down time and maximising efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency
- Servicing improves biomass boiler performance & will ensure savings on running costs.
- Regular & recorded services are required to comply with RHI
- Servicing increases reliability by preventing problems.
- Lifespan, ensuring longevity
- Safety, ensuring system is operating safely.
Our service & maintenance contracts include as standard :
- 365 days a year telephone support
- We can provide advice over the telephone from an experienced engineer within 2 hours; this can help to resolve any issues without needing an engineer to visit.
- Full site response
- Weekend on call support
- Fast & helpful response